Wytham Woods: Oxford's Ecological Laboratory
Edited by Peter Savill, Christopher Perrins, Keith Kirby, and Nigel Fisher
- A unique balance of expertise, with contributions from some of the world’s leading field biologists
- Includes biographical vignettes of the numerous high profile ecologists and evolutionary biologists whose insights from working in these woods have helped define the fields of ecology and evolutionary biology
- Emphasizes conservation management aspects and predicts the potential effects of climate change
- Conveys scientific findings in a way that is both comprehensible and interesting to general reader and scientist alike
- Generously illustrated with maps, photographs and line drawings
Published by OUP. Click cover to visit the shop.
Laboratory with Leaves Video Series
A brief introduction to the history and research to be found within the Woods. Further videos are being commissioned. Additional links can be found via our Facebook page.